Monday 19 March 2012

Jay

Your silence hurts me more than anything you could have said. Like I'm not worth the time it would take for you to form the words, like you couldn't bother to manage the courage it would need to tell me what you want.

You dishonour me with your cowardice.
You anger me with your ingenuousness.
You sadden me with your lost potential.

How can the miracle of us mean so little that you could fling it like that much used tissue? I was yours and you couldn't accept that you were all I needed, I never wanted you to be more than what you are. Letting your own insecurities and the greatness of my awesomeness rob you of an unquestioning, unconditional love.

I cannot respect a decision I was never let to know, and I can no longer love what I don't respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment