Monday 8 September 2014

Shiori

I found him, the boy I would give of myself to.
His quiet obsession of me, his intimate preoccupation with me.
I'm drawn to the way he is drawn to me. I would give inches of control to this boy.
The boy, I throw myself at him like an angry manifestation of natures wrath, and he the unchanging ocean.
At once calm and vicious.
The boy, I crawl over him like a relentless ever burning flame, he burns in me but he is not burned by me.
The heat to contain my blaze.
I'm staggered by the depth of our awareness, our synchronicity, our knowledge of the limits and the limitlessness of our bodies acceptance of the expression of our lust.
My marking of him is pleasure.
I give him my pain.
This boy, I lead him but he holds me. I am his Lady but he is the surf.

No comments:

Post a Comment